Need to Rent/Borrow WSM 22" in Salinas, Ca

sharks_guy

Knows what a fatty is.
Hi,
So, a buddy of mine is getting married in March, and he asked if I can fly out and cook some KC Style BBQ for his rehearsal dinner.

I cook competitions on WSMs so if I was going to rent/borrow cookers, I would prefer them, but am open to suggestions. I have to cook 2 packers, 2 points and 2 butts.

Anyone willing to rent me their auto/small truck-transportable smoker from March 24th-March27th in Salinas? I promise to treat it proper.

Please PM me if you have something available or know someone who does.

Thanks,

I've got a Traeger BBQ Trailer that could be available...It's in a town named Chualar just south of Salinas. Love to help if you're interested.

Hi Again,
Talked to Oakpit, and I don't have room for a trailer smoker at the event. Any one else know of anyone that might have a 22" WSM or other small/Med, car-transportable pit in the Salinas area that they would be willing to rent for a couple days?
Thanks,

I wish i could help you Dan but I'm a good 6 hour drive south of there. Hopefully someone else up there will see this thread...

I wish i could help you Dan but I'm a good 6 hour drive south of there. Hopefully someone else up there will see this thread...

Wow HB, that is good to know that you can help. I am only an hour away from you. Will keep you in mind when I need to borrow stuff!!:becky: JK

Back