• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pulled Chuck

Greendriver

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
It had been several days since I had something cooked on the grill and I was ready.

I got em rubbed and on Jr at 6:00.

IMG_2654.jpg

One of the probes was obviously off by 20 and by 9:30 the higher probe was reading about 170 so I pulled em both and wrapped in foil and into the kitchen oven while I went to get a dosed of religion (oven set at 170).

IMG_2658.jpg

This is how they looked when finished and b4 pulled and after dwelling with ¼ cup of stong java and turdbono suggie.

IMG_2659.jpg

Pulled….didn’t need nuttin else.
IMG_2660.jpg

Da Plate
IMG_2663.jpg

Da Tacko
IMG_2664.jpg

That looks really, really good.

You make the pico your self?

That looks awesome! Care to share that rub? Is that green stuff parsley?

Pico de Gallo, yeah I love to chop and dice. The rub was Spice Hunters for burgers kicked up with some cayenne I glazed it at the end with some Allegro BBQ Sauce cut in half with the meat juices out of the foil. The fresh green stuff in the salad is cilantro (got to have lots of cilantro when eating mexi stuff) and the salsa verde in the bowl has a big handful of cilantro in it as well along with tomatillios, jalapenos, garlic, onion, and some roasted hatch peppers and I backed off the japs to allow for the hatchs and wound up not getting enough heat in there (I usually go about 1/2 japs and 1/2 tomatillios to get the heat up there like I like it).

Back