New Q on the Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

n-2-que

Hello all

New guy on the block been looking through the forum for 2 days now nonstop. little about myself. Me and my Wife are Both going to start comps this coming spring. on the choping block is a new Lang 84 deluxe and a new truck to move it around. currently getting webpage and logo made up, team name is N-2-Que
so i hope to meat some of you in the future. we are out of Iowa city, Iowa orignally from austin texas. I have been backyard smoking with a water chargril thingy looks like a green capsule for a couple years now i need something little better. welp glad to be here and hope to make some long time friends.( no i have never been to a Comp)

Bill Losh

Welcome, Bill! Great group of folks here....don't be afraid to ask questions-- but remember to post pictures. Without them, the locals get restless....

Welcome to the group. There are a lot of very seasoned Qfolks here. Ask questions and post pictures. This is an awesome site .
Again welcome n2que.

Mike

just went ahead and added my littl point on the ole map. hopefully the web page will be sorted out soon here. just got a look at our team logo which is coming along very nicely. went through hotspotgraphics.com to get it done. will show it off in all granger when its done.

Thank you for the warm welcome. i have already learned so many things from the forum that i did not know about competitions.

Welcome aboard Bill, enjoy the ride! Hope to see you at some competitions next year.

Welcome Bill! If ya want to talk Competition Que you came to the right place.

thanks sawdustguy.. i been to your website a few times. how do you like the lang84 deluxe? thats the model we are going to go with.

Welcome to the neighborhood! Venture carefully towards the "dark side". Competition is a disease...and apparently it's contagious, too.

Welcome to the camp, Bill.
Glad to hear from another Texas transplant.

Welcome Bill enjoy the smoke..
I'm sure most any questions you might have can
be answered here.

true nitrofly, already got a few questions gonna start posting the phone book of questions soon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back