Weber Performer - Is this a good deal

Oldyote

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Dude is firm on $125.00

5Nc5L85Ia3Fb3m73N9c789f823d67e5761a2c.jpg

It's a little high, but if the inside is as nice as the outside it may be worth it. I bought my old style performer three or so years ago for $100.

You may or may not find one for cheaper if you look everyday, but if you want one, I would say its worth it. It is by far my favorite grill that I've owned. I would guess that you would get much more than $125 worth of use out of it.

that's a fair price, especially if the gas assist is working

i bought mine for 40, but the crossbar that holds the ash ring/bucket assembly was rusted through and the touch'n'go needed a new regulator

If everything is working and clean, slide him the dead presidents and be on your way.

Looks good to me. You might find one cheaper someday, but if its what you want, go for it. :cool:

Thanks

I'm going to take a look at it this afternoon.

You may or may not find one for cheaper if you look everyday, but if you want one, I would say its worth it. It is by far my favorite grill that I've owned. I would guess that you would get much more than $125 worth of use out of it.

+1

If it's in good condition, go for it.

I find when buying (most anything) used, it can take a lot of time to find what you want in great condition. You might save a little if you keep looking, but how much is your time worth?

If this is what you want and the condition is good (from the pic it looks good), jump on it.

If the food grate was pristine, I'd offer 100. If it was not, I'd offer 80. And fwiw, 125 is within reason to me, that looks to be in great shape and I love the Green SS performers. (I know he is firm on 125. He may be firm on 100 too)

Ric, I say ofer him a $100 bill and see if he takes it.

If not, I'd still buy it if the inside is as good as the outside.

Go for it, Brother!

I actually offered him $100 sight unseen and he declined.

I'm hoping that is because it is in really good shape and he is confident that he will be able to get the $125. I'm still planning to take a look at it this afternoon.

I've been watching Craigslist for a long time on these. It seems that when the pop up they're gone within hours. I finally landed one for $170 and they were willing to wait a week until I was able to pick it up. Priced high but in good shape other than the one touch ash sweeper. Now, what to do with my old one? I'm thinking of a double Weber performer...

Thats a little high for what they are going for in my area. I got the newer style Performer in good condition for $40 here, I see them going for $80 occasionally.

If you have been looking for a while, you know they don't pop up often.
If you like it. offer $100 in person, but have $125 in your pocket and be sure it comes home with you.

Back