• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Ground Sirloin Burger w/ Triple Cheese Double Bacon and A Whole Lot of Other Stuff

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
As they say, " What don't kill you will make you stronger"

On the Weber
188.jpg

Cheese
190.jpg

Bacon
192.jpg

More Cheese & Bacon
193.jpg

More Cheese
195.jpg

^^^^ Blurry because I broke the laws of Physics
vvvv Plated
196.jpg

More
197.jpg

And yet even more
199.jpg

Yes I did have the butcher make these up special. Each burger is 8 ounces with less than 7% fat.

Thanks for looking.

Looks good. How was the beer? :becky:

195.jpg

Double vision mod. :p

Last edited:
I must be getting old, It was all I could do to eat one of them things. Put the other one in the fridge. I thought having the meat that lean would give it a dry taste but I was pleasantly surprised with the moisture.

This is precisely the reason I shouldn't be prowling this site late at night.

That looks awesome!

Woke up just a few minutes ago and my first thought other than it's time for a bathroom run, well after that was, I got another burger in the fridge.:thumb:

I'd so hit that!! Gave me a good idea for grilled cheese sammiches too, just the two slices of cheese and bacon in the middle.

YUM!

Bob

Guess what I am having for my lunch.

What I think really makes burgers and especially pulled or slice pork Sammie's good. Lets say pulled pork. Make up your Sammie and put only about a tablespoon of sauce on the Sammie. ( don't want to over take the flavor of the meat) Then if you have a sandwich press, wrap Sammie in wax paper and press to toast the outside of bun and flatten Sammie a little. NO press, a large and small cast iron skillet makes a good Sammie press.

Back