THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tyotrain

is one Smokin' Farker
Ok friends this is the second cook on the backwoods. Doing a rack of ribs and a chucky. It's sunny and -5 below outside. Pics coming soon 👍

Have fun and happy smoking
BBQ UP

Sweet! And hey on the upside it looks like the temperature will skyrocket into the teens up there today :icon_blush:.

I haven't done a chucky in a while. I'm cooking on mine as well. A couple butts and a brisket. Gonna cook a little hotter and faster starting around 12. Will be in the 50's here :becky:..........

Sweet! And hey on the upside it looks like the temperature will skyrocket into the teens up there today :icon_blush:.

I haven't done a chucky in a while. I'm cooking on mine as well. A couple butts and a brisket. Gonna cook a little hotter and faster starting around 12. Will be in the 50's here :becky:..........

Yup it's just hit 2 above zero going to be a hot one lol. Good luck with your cook are you cooking on a backwoods as well?

BBQ UP

There is something about smoking in the cold weather. I love the steam coming out of the smoker and the smell seems stronger. I'm just about to pull a pair of butts off my drum. It ran pretty steady all last night around 265*. But, it is a sunny 25* here.

There is something about smoking in the cold weather. I love the steam coming out of the smoker and the smell seems stronger. I'm just about to pull a pair of butts off my drum. It ran pretty steady all last night around 265*. But, it is a sunny 25* here.

Sounds like you had a great cook 👍

BBQ UP

e-needpics.gif

Back