The "Ranch" Revisited Wedding

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
We had a 105 up at the "Ranch" Saturday with 35 mile Hr winds. Made for for some MacGyver moves, but, we got her done!

Menu:

Appetizers:
Petite smoked salmon crab cakes, Crudites, Fruit and wedge cheese platters.

Main Courses:
Grilled Chicken Breast, Santa Maria tri-tip, Garlic Smashed Taters, Baked Beans, Vegetables with oyster sauce and jasmine rice and of course field greens.

Here are the pics I had a chance to take. I have five new crew members and they were Simply Marvelous :clap2:

IMG_0162-1.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

Looks great, you are the man. I love your pictures. I went through you web site picks to look at your table scapes. I have a wedding next Sunday with a killer menu. I hope our table looks as good as yours.

Looks great, you are the man. I love your pictures. I went through you web site picks to look at your table scapes. I have a wedding next Sunday with a killer menu. I hope our table looks as good as yours.

Thanks, Rich! Feel free to ask any questions, that is what this forum is all about as you know!

Looks like a great event.

Stupid question, what kind of knife is that in the last picture? I need a large knife like that for slicing brisket and don't know what to search for.

Thanks,

Thanks!

Forschner Knives: Forschner Slicer Knife, Fibrox Handle 14" Granton Blade, FO-40646

FO-40646
FO-40646.jpg

$51.97 SALE PRICE! Forschner Knives, Slicers Choose from Slicer, Slicers with granton edge, Ham Slicers, Bread Knives, and Flank & Shoulder knife.
Slicer 14" blade, granton edge, 1 1/2" wide at the black Fibrox handle
Forschner Knives, FO-40646 Slicer, 14" Blade with Granton Edge

KNIVES PLUS ® HOME

I've done that one with you before. God Bless who ever was on the grill.

Back