Friday night dinner (pron)

BigAl

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Well, no steak here but there was left over maple and plumb wood smoked Ham from my BGW with added onions and secret spices known only to whoever washed off the label and it sure was good:!: :mrgreen:

Have a great weekend!:-D

Attachments

• DSCN0009.jpg
    DSCN0009.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 119
Well fark, I was sitting here happy as can be and about ready to go to bed. Now I gotta fight the urge to go make some of that. I got ham in the fridge.

That may be on the menu for the family tonight thanks to you.

Thanks BigAl, now I know what one of my sides is going to be for dinner tonight. Looks GOOOOOOOOD!

Thanks all.

Mac and Cheese and pizza put me thru higher education, but it NEVER had a taste like this batch had. I had eaten quite a lot of it before I thought, this is worth Pron and a post.

What, no Spam and Mac? :eek::p:wink:

Sadly :shock::shock::shock:, I did not have any of that great SPAM :roll: (first thing that gets eaten here no matter what is grilled and or smoked) and I had to just use my own smoked ham:eusa_clap.

But I am sure SPAM would have been better, think I will make a SPAM batch and FedEx it to you so you can see for yourself how good it really is. :icon_bigsmil

But I am sure SPAM would have been better, think I will make a SPAM batch and FedEx it to you so you can see for yourself how good it really is. :icon_bigsmil

No thanks. :eek::icon_sick:mrgreen:

Back