Just Showing Off Tonight's Dinner

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I don't post photos of my cooking much anymore, but these photos turned out well.:thumb:

First, these are the prime beef back ribs I stocked up on at our local grocery. Prime rib is in season, so they pretty much give the bones away for $1.49/lb.:clap2:

002-19.jpg

003-15.jpg

These are of the chicken thighs I have been painstakingly practicing for a while. Those of you who had seen my chicken thighs before, know these have come a long way in appearance.

004-14.jpg

006-12.jpg

And finally, some photos of the Janak's Sausage, made in Halletsville Texas. None of that Hillshire Farm bologna for us!

007-12.jpg

Thanks for looking!:bow:

Wow. I have never heard of those ribs. I will check in to them. They look delicious!

Your pink ring is SWEET! Nice shots, my mouth is waterin here for sure!

No it all looks much better than good.
Please tell us more about those ribs.

What you wanna know? They are the bones from a Prime Rib Roast. Membrane off, dusted in granulated garlic, a touch of seasoned salt and and chili powder. Cooked at 275* for three hours in my 22" WSM.

Fantastic cooking Shane. i would agree, the chicken looks very good, nice shine, good color, I assume good texture?

I do love those types of beef ribs, I need to start lurking at the butcher shop too.

really, really, nice looking food!

great tip on the ribs...i love beef ribs.

That looks fantastic - all of it! :clap2:please post pics more often!

Back