Wow! Bought a LANG 100!!! Pics, pics, and more pics!

Now be sure to get you some Brethren rubs and sauces to make that thing really cook :)

That is, if you haven't already. LOL

I have watched your threads about Lang and have even had private messaging with you on the subject. I am truley impressed. You did your homework, waited and got yourself one heck of a smoker. Congratulations. Enjoy. Good luck getting in touch with Ben if you need anything. At the sale he is the best. After the sale he doesn't exist.

I have watched your threads about Lang and have even had private messaging with you on the subject. I am truley impressed. You did your homework, waited and got yourself one heck of a smoker. Congratulations. Enjoy. Good luck getting in touch with Ben if you need anything. At the sale he is the best. After the sale he doesn't exist.

When Ben Lang and I were discussing this deal at The Jack, he said "Here, let me give you my cell number."

A few days later, I called him with a few questions. He picked up immediately, and answered all my questions.
A few minutes after getting off the phone with him, HE called ME back to give me additional information.
Sorry that you have experienced different results, but mine have been A+.
P.S. No guys, you cannot have Ben Lang's cell phone number. LMAO! :laugh:

AWESOME!!! :clap2: Congrats on your cooker and for realizing how blessed you really are.:thumb:

Great story, Now tell the wife, it's on to the competition BBQ trail..:becky:

Back