Entries sent...

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Just got my entries completed and ready for tomorrow's mail.

Laurie, MO
El Dorado, KS
Platte City, MO
Kearney, MO
River City Roundup - Omaha, NE
GAB Sauce, Baste, Rub contest
Qlossal - Des Moines, IA

Fired up after this weekend. :mrgreen:

Is that your schedule for the rest of the year?

Part of it. No entry available for Blue Springs, Garden City, or Burlington yet. We'll do AMR, as well.

Already entered for Shannon, IL; Washington, MO; Sugar Creek, MO; and GAB.

That might be the rest of my schedule. Will hit five in a row before Excelsior Springs, so might not go back there, even though it was a great contest. Haven't decided on going back to Harrisonville either. We haven't done a lot in August, so not a lot of "gotta do's" there.

If your looking for a decent one in August, we may go back to Pacific Mo. Bubba and Jeff, Rod G, Mark Greico, Fast Eddy have all done it.

We're headed to California, MO in August and still looking at possibly teaming up with Rich and Bunny to do Harrisonville.

I liked Harrisonville. Would recommend. Everything there was pretty easy.

We'll be at Osage city next week, Springfield, Pairing up with Todd for Sugar Creek again!!

As far as entries I have to send off this week... Boston hills, Lake Placid, St. Joe are the main three. I'm entered already for GAB, Abilene, and Marysville.. so those other three I am sending off get me through the 4th of July. Next month I'll send off the rest of the July/August entries with any luck!!

As far as entries I have to send off this week... Boston hills

We still gotta get your partner in crime to fly out to Cleveland to cook with ya in Boston Hills....looking forward to grillin and chillin on Sunday.......

My Boston Hills is heading out too.....thought that it went out last week.....

California looks interesting, too.

Lots of childhood memories there. Hoping we run across a few people I grew up with who I lost contact with over the years. I think one of the organizers might be someone who was in my class.

Lots of childhood memories there. Hoping we run across a few people I grew up with who I lost contact with over the years. I think one of the organizers might be someone who was in my class.

You are in a class of your own, buddy.

Just got my entries completed and ready for tomorrow's mail.

Laurie, MO
El Dorado, KS
Platte City, MO
Kearney, MO
River City Roundup - Omaha, NE
GAB Sauce, Baste, Rub contest
Qlossal - Des Moines, IA

Fired up after this weekend. :mrgreen:

What, no WilliePallooza!!! Gas is cheap these days, Todd!!! :tongue:

Sounds like a great schedule.

Keep on promotin' those rubs!

Back