Please Welocme Our NEW Throwdown Moderator!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
That's right, folks. We have a new Throwdown Moderator! And it's SHAGDOG :dancer::whoo:
Matt went through nearly 4 weeks of rigorous, grueling physical and mental testing of the greatest imaginable difficulty, and came out the other side with full approval of all Forum mods! :clap:

applause.gif

In addition to moderating with peeps and myself, he will be announcing our weekly TD winners, in addition to the new TD categories each week.

Having Shagdog on our team will finally allow me to not only enter more throwdowns, but to finally rule here with the unflinching iron fist this place so desperately needs! :heh: :twisted:

Let's give Shagdog a big, warm welocme!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Congrats Shaggy.

Hopefully the pattern set by Peeps will not continue to you, as I do not wish to read any threads about milking Shaggy Dogs

Congrats, Matt!

Can't wait for the Milking TD, just for DUBBAGA! :becky:

Muaahaahaa! Oh the sweet sweet power! You guys are in trouble now. BTW, you're all banned.

But seriously, thanks guys. Glad I can give back a little to the TDs, which I do quite enjoy, except when shenco is serving things in sausage vessels..

Alright, alright, alright, party at the moon tower, shaggy's buying!

Oh WOW!!

Why is this announcement in the On Topic/Serious part of the TD Forum! :biggrin1:

[Makes the Sign of the Cross at Matt!]:thumb:

Best of Luck. Vaya con Dios!:pray::grin:

Bob

Nope! Not falling for it, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me... I'm not buying this for one minute! Not today. Nope. No way Jose. Nice try.

Ok really who was it this time. I see Moose, Peeps and RonL are all here so it can't be them and we already know that Bucc's is banned for life so it can't be him. Fark I've even seen Biggie running around all over the place today but it can't be him again. Is it?

All joking aside congrats on your appointment. :thumb:

Back