*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Special Rules Clusterfark!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Special Rules Clusterfark!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peeps

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren ”Special Rules Clusterfark" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, March 23.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

ShencoSmoke

CharredApron

chicagokp

21234rick

DUBBAGA

Ron_L

food4thot

code3rrt

DerHusker

Smoke Dawg

Shagdog
X239dtm.jpg

smoke ninja

robbq

Last edited by a moderator:
Closed while I fix it.

EDIT: It seems the pics are no longer accessible, so when I was looking for entries, I passed it by. Thread is closed until I get a response from chicagokp.

I was incredibly disappointed with the amount of Dilly bars in this TD... :tsk:
Whew! I wasn't! With all the dilly bar talk over the last few weeks, I might not be able to go to Dairy Queen for months!

Who am I kidding? I love me a Blizzard! :becky:

Crap! How'd you know that's what i did????:noidea:

If I hadn't voted for myself, I would have given it up for the Mushroom dusted steak. That thing looked fabulous!
:tsk: :becky:

I haven't seen anyone vote for themselves in a while...

How about we ignore the names and just vote for the one we want to eat first, whether it is your own or someone else's...

Wow! Great cooks by all!
Gonna need another day to look them all over, nice work!

Not a single dq? Guess it wasn't such a clusterfark after all. Nice work everyone, all solid entries.

WOW!

The choices just seem to get tougher and tougher.

All great entry's but I have made my choice. :clap:

Anyone voting for their own entry should have that vote DQ'd

Foiled again!.... I mean Butcher Paper..... Or Foil Hat.. ah Heck I just want to eat some steak now and all I got is leftover pork!

Great entries!

This was a tough one, so many look good. Seriously though, it is hard for a rib eye to not look good.

There were some really good steaks here. It was a tough choice but I had to take the sides in to concideration also - This was a clusterfark TD that required sort of specific sides.

Still it was tough - I voted for a great steak with very good tater and nice green veggie! (and on St. Patricks day!)

Back