Oakridge score

smoke ninja

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I wanna give a shout out to Oakridge BBQ for their excellent rubs and for looking out for their customers.

I wanted my order before they could get it to me and the site prompted me to one of their third party vendors for online delivery. The cost was basically the same which means the probably lost money doing that.

Well i got me rub, a day ahead of time to boot

Ive tried the black op before but im really excited about the dominator rib rub. Ill post my thoughts as soon as i can try it.

Soooo what should i order next time?

Carne Crosta is absolutely the best, hands down steak rub I have ever tried. Way to create a real Gem Oakridge. Look forward to many more wonderful creations.

Oakridge makes a top quality product. The BBQ Superstore could give the rest of corporate America a class on customer service. Two great companies!

i always order the 5 lb packs, and mostly at the last second when i really nee them , and they get to me fast, they are a great company to deal with and pulled me out of a jam several times,

My wife thinks I'm crazy for ordering a pound of Black Ops and the Backyard BBQ Kit but refusing to use them until my new pit gets here.

Love em. The dominator is so good we use it on our popcorn for family movie night!!! Kids dig it:clap2:

Dominator rib rub

I used the dominator tonight.

Very good. Ribs scorched a bit because the only space in the cooker was my hot spot next to the fire box.

Id like to add a little cayenne and maybe my usual sprinkle of course black pepper next time. That said this one stood well on its own.

I have almost all of them except Dominator. They're all fantastic but I've been using Santa Maria quite a bit lately.

I love your two cooks! I got the Oakridge sample pack and only have tried the Dominator rib rub. I applied Sweet Baby Ray's as the sauce and really enjoyed it. My wife, however thought the cinnamon flavor in the rub was to much. Next time I will try either the Compitition Beef and Pork or the Secerate Wepon Pork and Chicken as a first pass then sprinkle some Dominator on top.

What did you think of the cinnamon levels in the Dominator?

I haven't tried the Dominator but I'm nooooot a fan of cinnamon so I suppose I'll cut way back on it the first time.

Back