south dakota contest (double secret)

S

scottyd

due to the events of the west point being canceled there is talk of a contest in its place in south dakota with a Gov. Signature this is going to happen fast and furious. they will open it up to the team of west point first I am sure and will limit to 25 teams. that is all the space allows.

this weekend, but its going to not go down as john and I both want a contest we can cook not run. we thought about it and then said well it would not be sanctioned.KCBS anyway so we are going south. kc area one of 4 contests to pick from.

Scotty,

What's with South Dakota and double secret contests? (circa 2002) Why would this contest not be open to anyone to cook? I know you're probably headed somewhere else, but since you posted it here, I'd love to hear more.

Rod

Scotty,

What's with South Dakota and double secret contests? (circa 2002) Why would this contest not be open to anyone to cook? I know you're probably headed somewhere else, but since you posted it here, I'd love to hear more.

Rod

Rod we were going to have a non sanctioned contest and invite all the west point teams this weekend up to siouxcity, but instead we are going south to the great state of Kansas to compete there. John and I and team cyclops thought of this and we did get the Gov real fast but after further review decided it was a foolish idea. We just wanted to cook. thus making it the double secret contest.

by the way anyone could have come but John only has room for 25 I believe. Next year I am sure the double secret contest will fly or not.

So what contest you cookin' this weekend Scotty?
We missed ya in Fairbury...we'll be in Mission.

Back