Stupid Hot

Beerwolf

Take a breath!
Reaction score
As My Son-in -law and I were eating some fine dragon turds made with the biggest habeneros I have ever seen in my life (these farkers looked like baby bell-peppers), I pondered what is next...What is the next frontier.

As my eyes quit tearing and my sinuses cleared, I thought of one thing... SUSHI... YES here it is,, WASABI!!!! I had a few ideas and am wondering of anyone's experiences

Wasabu /Horseradish boneless thighs stuffed with an ABT?

BBQ Oysters & Wasabi?

How about adding Wasabi, Cilantro and Lime Juice to Pulled Pork?

I love Cilantro and Wasabi, but I'm not sure how the two would go together. I'd like to give it a try...

throw the lime in there to break it up and I am thinking we may be onto a new kind of nacho

That is an idea... Non traditional. The restauarent food here is off the hook. There is a place in Santa Rosa that does a Japanese/BBQ Fusion, its called Tex Wasabi's. They do stuff like pulled pork and french fries in a sushi roll (Google: "Jackass Roll)

Ideas abound, My latest was Pulled Pork Pineapple and Jalapeno Pizza with bbq sauce

That is an idea... Non traditional. The restauarent food here is off the hook. There is a place in Santa Rosa that does a Japanese/BBQ Fusion, its called Tex Wasabi's. They do stuff like pulled pork and french fries in a sushi roll (Google: "Jackass Roll)

Ideas abound, My latest was Pulled Pork Pineapple and Jalapeno Pizza with bbq sauce
They just opened in Sacramento. Have not been yet, but soon. I love Guy! His foodnetwork show is great (the new one).

Hes quite the "guy" Ill have to tell you a story sometime. He is definately making some BUCKS

As My Son-in -law and I were eating some fine dragon turds made with the biggest habeneros I have ever seen in my life (these farkers looked like baby bell-peppers), I pondered what is next...What is the next frontier.

As my eyes quit tearing and my sinuses cleared, I thought of one thing... SUSHI... YES here it is,, WASABI!!!! I had a few ideas and am wondering of anyone's experiences

Wasabu /Horseradish boneless thighs stuffed with an ABT?

BBQ Oysters & Wasabi?

How about adding Wasabi, Cilantro and Lime Juice to Pulled Pork?

Try it, take pics and tell us all about it. I love pushing the envelope. Flavor, flavor, flavor. Got to have it.

Okay,
I GIVE UP....WTF is a Dragon Turd ???

Did a little searching and found this:

3 tablespoons mustard powder
1/4 cup wasabi powder
1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground black
pepper
1/4 cup honey
1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle
beer
3 cups ketchup
1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro

1. In a medium saucepan, combine the mustard powder, wasabi powder, salt, cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, honey and 1/4 cup beer. Mix well, then stir in the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, onion and cilantro. 2. Place saucepan on the stovetop and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for at least 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Pour in beer as needed to keep a consistency slightly thinner than ketchup.

A Dragon Turd would be the same as an ABT without the Jalapeno, using a Habanero instead.

My dog does that ... we call it the "Butt Scrape Boogie" maybe thats where the song came from

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................
WASABI!!!!!!!!

I will never foget the first time I tried wasabi - woke me up for sure! I didn't know what it was - I was at a Japanese restuarant for a Japanese culture class for work! And I got too much! Angela buys these dried wasabi peas that are really good but hot!

The funniest thing about Jackass the Movie (the first one - and Johnny Knoxville is married to my cousin's wife's little sister and I got to see the movie before it was released) is where one of them guys takes a straw and snorts the wasabi like coke and then pukes!

I know I should have sent this to the Woodpile!

I will go to my room now!

Blair's do a tasty Wasabi based sauce in their Q-Heat range.

http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=39

Made with real wasabi rhizome - this sauce will bring a bit of exotic heat to your plate. The Jalapeno, Wasabi and Green Tea are blended together to create what could possibly be the world's most exotic hot sauce - never before have these flavours been combined.

Heat Scale:
Yellow%20Pepper.jpg
Yellow%20Pepper.jpg
Yellow%20Pepper.jpg
Green%20Pepper.jpg
Green%20Pepper.jpg
Green%20Pepper.jpg

Ingredients: Purified water, soybean oil, jalapeno chiles, cane sugar, white vinegar, fresh tomatillo, Wasabi Rhizome, salt, lime juice, cilantro, ginger, mustard powder, green tea leaf, vitamin C, garlic powder, onion powder, turmeric & citric acid.

Back