Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Randolph County Pig Party - Steeleville, IL - May 15/16

nthole

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
We're gonna be there. A bit of a drive for us, but it was a fun time last year. We met a number of great teams last year.

But we're not doing the crazy Friday night events. Some teams were turning in massive stuff last year!

Anyone else gonna be there?

Last edited:
Edit the post title yourself you lazy moderator!!! :grin:

The Flying Burritos will be pulling in Friday morning.

Glad to see the Burritos are going to be there. Looking forward to it, especially since you have had double secret training.

Glad to see the Burritos are going to be there. Looking forward to it, especially since you have had double secret training.
Double secret training AND a new trailer! It was quite a productive offseason. Are you going to be there?

Were planning on going. After a very muddy weekend, will be looking forward to hard pavement.8)

Were planning on going. After a very muddy weekend, will be looking forward to hard pavement.8)

I bet you are!
Did you get stuck in the mud at all?

I left after all in bbq got pulled out.

I bet you are!
Did you get stuck in the mud at all?

I left after all in bbq got pulled out.

We got stuck good when we first pulled in.....SmoSco got buried up to the wheel wells and levelers in mud. A few hours and a 38,000 pound tow truck later we got out.

Back