NEEDING TEAM TO SPONSOR (new wood pellet cake)

grossepellets

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hello-
We are seeking a BBQ team(s) who would like to utilize our Appalachian Smoker Brand BBQ wood fuel for the 2010 - 2011 season.
Our product is wood not just any wood but a pellet cake. What is a pellet cake? It is a compressed wood product bound by its own natural sugars. No chemicals, no glues, no binders, no fillers simply wood. It is capable of being the fuel for your smoker or it can be used in conjunction with the fuel base you currently work with. Our pellet cake provides consistent results. No electricity needed. We will work with the winning team to develop the perfect product for that team - currently we produce Appalachian Black Cherry and Hickory, Apple and Red Oak. Additionally we make a coffee pellet cake not yet in circulation as well as have other products coming down the pipeline. We have had excellent reviews from the few who have tried this unique smoking wood.

We will provide an ample supply of the Appalachian Smoker Pellet Cake, in return you will fly our banner. Additional details will be made available to any team asking for additional details. We will answer all questions that we are able to answer when you submit them.
Please find additional info on the product at bbqsmokerinfusion.com
You can drop us an email with a link to your teams website or you may submit your teams;
1) rankings ( if you have one - not needed)
2. The reason you feel you should be the team.
3. Team talent - brief overview
4. Region of country you compete
5. Past success - and competitions you've sign in on
6. Any other relevant info
7. The date in which you can start.

KEEP IT BRIEF less than 2 pages
email me at info@bbqsmokerinfusion.com
or at info@firewoodbricks.com
Teams that help us by providing info about themselves will be sorted thru first. Deadline for submitting your team info is March 25th.
Thank you for your interest we hope to finish this process by April 1st.
Best Regard,
Grossepellets

65 looks no responses - maybe if - we just say - open to any inquiries.
the "mojopuck" works why don't you tell us what would work for you.

i sent an email - a picture of the "cake" might help. I use pellets so I would not be able to help much.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY he's a picture of our "MOJOPUCKS" the Appalachian SMOKERS;
P1010431.jpg

One will smoke for about 3 to 4 hrs. The best compliment we get is "after smoking all afternoon the smoke does not overpower the food"

You can ignor all the details above and simply send us an email with your teams name - what your using as a smoker and how often you cook or compete, also if you vend or not. Thanks

I have to say that these and the Mojo brick i have used are both great products and i cant wait to see the results in my contest this week.

Back