Pit Pics

W

wishinfishin

MVC-001S.JPG

MVC-003S.JPG

MVC-004S.JPG

Here is some pictures of a competition I won 2nd place in Chicken...comp was in Rendon Texas at Hoots.

Sweet Pit! Where's the meat?

Sorry, got busy with turn in's and forgot to get some pics of the finished goods

Thanks fellas...I've enjoyed many hours of cooking on it and have many, many years to go!!

First thing I noticed is the wood floor. You dont see that often on a pit trailer. Looks great.

The Wishin Meister!!!!!!!!
Are you sure you are big enough to handle that Bad Boy????
Don't let her get away from ya.
Load er' up and smoke em'.
Nice looking pit!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!
ed

Why don't you test the tow capability of that rig. You can tow it out to Los Angeles, CA and we can drink beer and make sure it still works after the long trip. That way you will know it will be fine during the entire comp. season.

Looking Good

HRCHdog,

Not as much as you'd think. Yes the insulated box makes it pretty easy...as a matter of fact I can stoke it with 2 - 3 logs (with a bed of coals pictured here )and forget about it for about 4 - 5 hours.
Gary, I was just thinking today about trying to get to the Rose Bowl for next year, but it was only that....a thought. Sure is a long way from here to California. It's not the trailer I worry about....it's the wear and tear on ME. :D

THom Emery is doing a contest with Texas rules in January. That might be worth the trip.

I spray er down w/ plain water at the car wash and then I polish her up w/ Pledge. Note the can beside the firebox. Shines like a silver dollar and the Pledge takes all fingerprints and smudges off the Stainless Steel shelf.

wishinfishin said:
I spray er down w/ plain water at the car wash and then I polish her up w/ Pledge. Note the can beside the firebox. Shines like a silver dollar and the Pledge takes all fingerprints and smudges off the Stainless Steel shelf.

Old trick I learned showing motorcycles. Works well. Windex works on stainless and chrome too.

Back