Battle of the BBQ Brethren, Sayville, NY - Oct 24-26, 2008

Congrats Big Time Clint and all who walked and participated!!!

It was a life time experience.....

The secret smoking wood awaits you....

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Nice picture, Sled! And congrats to Dirty Dick on the GC victory! I guess that makes up for my New Holland GC last month?:biggrin:

BBQ
Reserve Grand Champion - Dirty Dick and the Legless Wonders
Grand Champion - Smoke in Da Eye ...!!!! That's you Clint!!

????

don't get it...

Your secret smoking wood awaits you!!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

BBQ
Reserve Grand Champion - Dirty Dick and the Legless Wonders
Grand Champion - Smoke in Da Eye ...!!!! That's you Clint!!

????

don't get it...

Your secret smoking wood awaits you!!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Yeah, I know a guy in PR who had them correct it yesterday. It was flipped. Can't believe I didn't get that wood again! Cost me a victory in ribs.

Sayville Friday afternoon 10/24/08

Here are some very early pictures from Friday afternoon, kinda interesting to see the "before" angle.

Attachments

• Early set up Sayville.jpg
    Early set up Sayville.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Left Field.jpg
    Left Field.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Mid Field.jpg
    Mid Field.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 153
  • Sayville Setup Friday.jpg
    Sayville Setup Friday.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Sayville Set Up Friday.jpg
    Sayville Set Up Friday.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Sayville setup ride.jpg
    Sayville setup ride.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 154
Boy are we hooked!!! I just wanted to thank everyone we met last weekend for making us feel welcome. I never met a group of people more willing to help and answer any questions we had and we had plenty! Looking foward to many more years of BBQ competition.Gonna be a long winter. Congratulations to all the winners.
Joey Dee
Long Island Luau

Boy are we hooked!!! I just wanted to thank everyone we met last weekend for making us feel welcome. I never met a group of people more willing to help and answer any questions we had and we had plenty! Looking foward to many more years of BBQ competition.Gonna be a long winter. Congratulations to all the winners.
Joey Dee
Long Island Luau
Hey Joe I think it is bad idea that you join the circuit. We are really just a bunch of ash-holes. You should consider retirement. I don't think you are really gonna like it

(we are scared of cooking against you cause you are gonna start beating our asses):tongue:

Hey Steve,

Does Joe scare you???? First contest and did that well. Look out once he knows what he is doing

Hooked on Comp BBQ!

This was my first BBQ Comp, it was a great experience and a whole lot of fun. My brother-in-law was my partner. He does not own a smoker now. But after the fun we had, he's already doing the research. The banner will be made before the spring get here.

Sayville being my home town, I need to make a good showing. I will be back next year with some mean "Q".

Thanks Barry and Guy for helping us out and Bad Ass BBQ for some helpful guidance.

Great job Eric!

Lou
New York's Full Pull BBQ Team

TRACTORPULLWITHNAME.jpg

Eric:
I just signed up us a BBQ Brethren member. My new email is: smokopolisbbq@yahoo.com. I tried to search my name in the member list this morning but I guess it is not completely activated yet in the forum. Anyway, I can be contacted through the email above and I assume through the Brethren very soon.
Thank you,
Mark

Back