• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

It was a fun Sunday and I did nothing.

Having someone cook for you on your birthday.................priceless! :clap2:

Happy happy day!
the food looks great and gotta love ice cream cake.

I'm no sports fan so the Cowgirls shirt don't bother me none.

lol.... I'm guessing all the haters are NFC east teams. No one is claiming a team and showing their team jersey. :caked:

Have a great day Dave.

Happy belated birthday IE homey! As a Charger fan, I can't believe that was the Chargers playing! Recovering that fumble looked like something that ALWAYS goes against the Chargers. I'll take it, for a change!

BTW, as usual, food looks great.

I apologize in advance for the whooping your Cowboys receive by the hands of my Broncos.

Happy belated birthday IE homey! As a Charger fan, I can't believe that was the Chargers playing! Recovering that fumble looked like something that ALWAYS goes against the Chargers. I'll take it, for a change!

BTW, as usual, food looks great.

I actually liked the game. Its when penalties and big mistakes that cowboys do that get me upset. My sister was happy.

I know its going to he a loss. I got the nfl ticket so I have to see it.

I invited my Cowboy friends over to watch the game and have some bbq. 2 of them turned down the invite, the other 4 haven't responded to me yet. :laugh:

At least you are a reasonable Cowboy fan though. I have some friends that don't want to admit the truth and like to try to talk crap. Especially since we live in Redskins country.

Thanks brother.
We (maribel and I) love you guys.

I invited my Cowboy friends over to watch the game and have some bbq. 2 of them turned down the invite, the other 4 haven't responded to me yet. :laugh:

At least you are a reasonable Cowboy fan though. I have some friends that don't want to admit the truth and like to try to talk crap. Especially since we live in Redskins country.

I love football season with all the fun and back and forth I have with other fans. My thing is tell me who your team is and then we can talk. Usually a guy that has a team with a losing record...lol

I have been a Broncos fan since 1988. I moved stateside and everybody I knew was a Redskins fan and were picking them for the Superbowl. I decided to go against the system and go for the Broncos. We got stomped but I haven't stopped rooting for them since I chose them.

I have been a Broncos fan since 1988. I moved stateside and everybody I knew was a Redskins fan and were picking them for the Superbowl. I decided to go against the system and go for the Broncos. We got stomped but I haven't stopped rooting for them since I chose them.

Could be worse. I'm a life long Saints fan. Not so bad now but before that it was a looooooong dry spell.

Back