• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Corned beef to Corned beef hash??

zwylde1

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have some leftover corned beef brisket from yesterdays corned beef and cabbage dinner that I would like to turn into corned beef hash for breakfast. Any suggestions on what I can do to make that happen?

Thanks,

Mark

I just steam a few potatoes up, chunk and start them off in the cast iron skillet. Let the potatoes crust up a bit, throw in some chopped onions and celery, then the corned beef and fry it up til nice and hot. Then top with fried eggs

Just like Landarc said. I like a lot of garlic in mine. I put the garlic in after the taters are done crisping up so I dont burn it.

Mine was simple.....
Finely diced corned beef (smoked the day before) and potatoes:
IMG_0288.jpg

Fried up in the skillet with some butter, salt & fresh cracked pepper until the taters were tender:
IMG_0292.jpg

Don't know if that's right or not, but it sure was GOOOOOOD!!!:becky:

Wampus, love the pics! Got most of the food groups covered, meat, taters, and butter! I guess you could hit for the cycle and try bacon? Mmm, bacon, meat, and butter...

Wampus, love the pics! Got most of the food groups covered, meat, taters, and butter! I guess you could hit for the cycle and try bacon? Mmm, bacon, meat, and butter...

Just needs a nice breakfast stout and I could live off of it. :clap2:

Back