2019 Fall Texas Bash Planning

My friend who attended with me last year will be out of town. I'm not sure I'll have a driver. I was hoping to be able to drive myself by now, but that hasn't Halloween. There is a chance I will be able to by then, or find another driver. If I can't make it, I want y'all to be strong and not shed any tears. Y'all will still have SOME fun.
:rolleyes::becky:

My friend who attended with me last year will be out of town. I'm not sure I'll have a driver. I was hoping to be able to drive myself by now, but that hasn't Halloween. There is a chance I will be able to by then, or find another driver. If I can't make it, I want y'all to be strong and not shed any tears. Y'all will still have SOME fun.

:rolleyes::becky:
If you're not there does that make Hotch the hot one?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'll have to see when I'm getting down there. Driving this time & stopping in Arkansas for a few days to visit up my brother & nephew, then drag my brother down to TX with me.

Not sure if I'm hipster enough to wait in line that long...

Where in AR Andy? If you hub through Shreveport, we can put y'all up on the way.

I've got some gooduns for you too. Maybe you can talk some fellow SoCal farkers into joining you. Would love that opportunity to repay some of the amazing hospitality y'all have shown me.

:thumb:

I'll send out a PM to everyone. I thought about it too Charles.

Due to Sako's gravitational pull, I got it penciled in. :heh:

Work life is a little unpredictable at the moment, but hopefully I can get my ever-widening arse over there and Bash with y'all farkers!
Like any of us are in great shape. Lots of moobs will be in attendance. Right smitty?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

After attending a SoCal Bash, Would be Great to have some folks there! Sorry I missed you Sako when we were there. And gtr? What?

Benton, just SW of Little Rock. We'll probably hit Dallas on the way down and stop for lunch. Only a couple more hours after that.

Thanks for the offer though!

Y'all need to either drive North or South of Dallas. Brutal traffic. Will slow you down.

mod.gif
41 Days
till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash!
mod.gif

Yes it is that close!!! :mrgreen:

We have a big cook in Atlanta GA on October 12.
Prep for this one is Huge!!
Driving in there on the 10th and coming back on Monday the 14th.
Our next cook will be down in Spurger TX on the 19th.
And it now looks like Shelly and I we be driving in Saturday morning and headed back to Prosper in the afternoon.
I may just roll into the Bash on the 26th, eat and take a nap!!! :mrgreen:

Due to Sako's gravitational pull, I got it penciled in. :heh:

Work life is a little unpredictable at the moment, but hopefully I can get my ever-widening arse over there and Bash with y'all farkers!

With the Great GTR hopefully attending also, this will an epic bash. :clap2:

After attending a SoCal Bash, Would be Great to have some folks there! Sorry I missed you Sako when we were there. And gtr? What?

Sorry that I missed you guys Mike. Def one of the brethren I looked and look forward to meet. :thumb:

Location Information

Here is some location information I put together.

Attachments

• General Info - Belton Lake - Overlook Pavilion - 10-26-19.pdf
    243.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Belton Lakeview Park Map2012.pdf
    165.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Belton_Lake_map9.2_2007.pdf
    328.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Google Earth - Overview 3.jpg
    Google Earth - Overview 3.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Google Earth - View 4.jpg
    Google Earth - View 4.jpg