got14u

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Well this is what I did today. It is a smoker for my Dad. It will be a insulated reverse flow, medium size I don’t have the actual numbers in front of me right now tho. All out of 14guage metal, cross broke outer shell with some very nice chrome handles and this one will be powder coated as well. I am excited to get this done for him and see the finished product; it will definitely be a HIGH end smoker that is for sure.

Me paying attention to my weld
DSC_0023.jpg

Actually workin
DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

picture of separator area
DSC_0007.jpg

top of smoke box where the channels open up
DSC_0001.jpg

Thanks everyone. It is definitely cruising along

Hey Arlin this thing will be down in Midwest City by the end of summer. You will probably really like the finish I am going to get on this....It's top secret or I would tell ya....lol
Sweet!

Boooomerrrrrrrrr

Great job, and keep the updates coming!

Considering the same build myself. Subscribing to this thread.

Got some more done today on the smoker. Here you can see the shell and the insides getting ready to be put together. Also the Kaowool insulation that is getting wrapped around the inside piece. I also have a pic of a purse hanger I need to make to keep the misses happy. Thanks for lookin

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

all together
DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

Doesn’t look like much has transpired since my last update, but it has. Almost done with the fabrication of this bad boy then it will be headed over to the powder coater. gotta get this done so I can take down to Oklahoma next month

wheels.jpg

2011-06-11_22-06-30_239.jpg

2011-06-11_22-07-06_148.jpg

2011-06-11_22-06-12_560.jpg

Nice job! What park of Okieland are you from? I grew up in SW OK near Lawton.

Back