Cooking at Ft. Bragg and I need help badly

C

Celtic Wolf

I am NOT asking for money. I am asking for your cooker and you. All I need is you, your cooker and whatever fuel source you use. I realize this is short notice and I really don't post here much. Honestly I have all I can do just to post on the BGE forum these days. It's not about me or who I am. It is about our nations military and what they sacrifice for us.

I have to two cooks next week:

15th and 16th I am cooking for 500. I can do this alone, but it would be nice to have one cook and cooker with me.

The second is the 17th and 18th and I am cooking for 1,500 people. I cannot do this alone. I need at least two cooks and cookers

I don't care what kind of cooker you have just as long as I get enough to get the job done. It's easy really. Kind of like a competition, only the GC is our Military.

Please help!! Email me at ppbenac@americanspiritbbq.com if you can help..

I am NOT asking for money. I am asking for your cooker and you. All I need is you, your cooker and whatever fuel source you use. I realize this is short notice and I really don't post here much. Honestly I have all I can do just to post on the BGE forum these days. It's not about me or who I am. It is about our nations military and what they sacrifice for us.

I have to two cooks next week:

15th and 16th I am cooking for 500. I can do this alone, but it would be nice to have one cook and cooker with me.

The second is the 17th and 18th and I am cooking for 1,500 people. I cannot do this alone. I need at least two cooks and cookers

I don't care what kind of cooker you have just as long as I get enough to get the job done. It's easy really. Kind of like a competition, only the GC is our Military.

Please help!! Email me at ppbenac@americanspiritbbq.com if you can help..

Wish you were closer sir! We got good people here and I am sure they will raiser their hands and help.

Wish you were closer sir! We got good people here and I am sure they will raiser their hands and help.

Wish you were too.. It would be cool seeing Celtic Nation and Celtic Spirit side by side.

That's a shame to hear, sorry about that man.

I've been watching the thread trying to will some family or friends to move out that way so they could lend a helping hand, but I don't know ANYONE out in the Carolinas whatsoever.

If you ever have something out in Texas, lemme know and my cooker and time is yours always. I salute you for what you were trying to do. God bless you man.

Back