MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #46
mclancey
Knows what a fatty is.

Yeah, I know. You guys are going to have a nice weekend. Good Luck Eric.
mclancey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2011, 07:11 AM   #47
Chipper
is one Smokin' Farker

Looks like it's going to be a bit breezy Saturday. But otherwise, looks like a fine day. Safe travels to all.
Weber Smokey Mountain
Kamado #7
[URL="http://www.redlionspicyfoods.com"]www.bigchippersbbq.com[/URL]

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CHARLE%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]
Chipper is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #48
walrus79
On the road to being a farker

Brown Liquor BBQ is excited to be there for just our second comp. Hope to meet and mingle with a lot of folks! We always have lots of brown "koolaid" on hand, stop by for a red cup!
walrus79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #49
ClayHill
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
Looks like it's going to be a bit breezy Saturday. But otherwise, looks like a fine day. Safe travels to all.
Fun Fun....16mph sustained, directly from the west with gust up 42, adjust cookers accordinly and tie those ez-up's down ....tight

Old 10-13-2011, 04:23 PM   #50
powerpig
Full Fledged Farker

This will be my first comp and I have a question: Are the spaces on grass or dirt? I was wondering if I would be able to stake my EZ Up. Thanks
powerpig is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2011, 05:12 PM   #51
ClayHill
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpig View Post
This will be my first comp and I have a question: Are the spaces on grass or dirt? I was wondering if I would be able to stake my EZ Up. Thanks
Well......none of the spaces are paved, depending on where Eric puts you, it could be grass or crushed stone(with a solid bottom) so you could probabaly get stakes in the ground anywhere there isnt limestone near the surface. If in doubt, just bring some buckets(to put water in) and some bungees to hold you ezup down.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:05 PM   #52
watg?
is One Chatty Farker

any word?

Startin the Fire-(a book) Everything you need to know about starting a competition BBQ team. (except the recipes) www.startinthefire.com

"Let me have a diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper, make it fast, I'm in a ---damn hurry". Sheriff Buford T.Justice
watg? is offline   Reply With Quote