Mississippi Round steak

Hoss

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
A.K.A.,,,,,,'Loney,Ba Loney,Bologna,whatever,this is how it was meant to be Cooked......Lonslo til warmed,the sliced and grilled.Will serve on Texas Toast with Duke's mayo.French's mustard a hoop cheeze and ernyins

image-98.jpg

image-97.jpg

image-96.jpg

e17eb0e6-2053-466f-be61-0a70b992a482.jpg

I'm fascinated, Hoss! You've got a work of art there. I am somewhat reminded by the shape of a pineapple. I just now finished my dinner (late), and you got my appetite going again!

That looks great Hoss! (minus the ernyins)

Haha!

I always thaought that was Carolina Round Steak :blah: :blah: :blah:

Wifey & I used to fry bologna all the time when we were just startin' out. Definitely qualified for a "Chef on a Shoestring" back then. I gotta do that again. As I recall it was real tasty, and smokin' it first should be pure awesomeness! Cheers!!!

Looks better than Cozy Corner's there Hoss!

I'm fascinated, Hoss! You've got a work of art there. I am somewhat reminded by the shape of a pineapple. I just now finished my dinner (late), and you got my appetite going again!

Actually, now that you mention it, a slice of grilled pineapple might be just the right thing with that on a CWB with some mayo...

Looks great Hoss! I'm not a big bologna fan but I'd hit that for sure. Looks mighty tasty! :thumb:

Looks better than Cozy Corner's there Hoss!

Actually, now that you mention it, a slice of grilled pineapple might be just the right thing with that on a CWB with some mayo...

AWESOME IDEA!!! One of my favrite Summertime sammiches is cheap white bread,Dukes mayo,bacon,hoop cheeze,lettuce and sliced pineapple.YuuuuuummmmYuuuuuuuummm!

Mississippi prime rib! Take a chub of bologna and slice it ALMOST all the way down stopping just short every 1/4", it will have accordion look to it, rub with mustard and hit with your favorite rub, smoke then grill or fry for deeeeeluxe sandwich.

Hoss that looks great!
I have only fried, smoked, grilled, BBQ'd 3/4" cuts. The rest I ate straight from the rind. Thank's for the thread. I may surprise the helloutofem next superbowl sunday:decision:Wait, :doh: that is to far away. Maybe this weekend!!

AWESOME IDEA!!! One of my favrite Summertime sammiches is cheap white bread,Dukes mayo,bacon,hoop cheeze,lettuce and sliced pineapple.YuuuuuummmmYuuuuuuuummm!

Ooooooooo...take me back to my childhood and PREACH it brotha!

I'm doing this. Soon. Getting a nice big bologna chub today and a can of Doles slices for the weekend.:thumb:

Back