Allow me to Introduce Colt!!!

Congratulations on the win Peeps! Nice looking smoker!

Sleigh Rider photo is is fantastic.

Good times

That's Pepper! She's 2005 Pontiac GTO putting down 410 to the wheels...

1238118_10103619180555030_672163473_n.jpg

Nice car, 05, was that the last year for the GTO. Very quick. I know the GTO was Pontiac's last bad boy car. I don't remember when our gov bumped them off the shelf for the bail out.

Nice car, 05, was that the last year for the GTO. Very quick. I know the GTO was Pontiac's last bad boy car. I don't remember when our gov bumped them off the shelf for the bail out.
Thanks! 2006 was the last year for the GTO. :cry: The G8 GXP was a pretty sweet ride as well available until 2009.

I bought Pepper new on May 25, 2005 and she is sitting about 98,000 miles. I retired her from daily driving duties in 2010 at about 85,000 miles and put a big ol' cam in her. She is a blast to romp around town and the twisties. A bit of a chubby ol' gal, but fun nonetheless :wink:

Looks great peeps but too bad you didn't have that thing before the vandal hit! I hope they catch that rotten scoundrel!

I didnt see this thread the first time so thanks for bumping. Killer killer rig right there!! And it looks great with it's new accessories.

I didnt see this thread the first time so thanks for bumping. Killer killer rig right there!! And it looks great with it's new accessories.
That is because you joined 7 months after the last post :wink: Closing in on 1 year with Colt!

Still can't believe Superior just gave this thing to me!!!

One more round of thanks to Andy Bangs (abangs) of the Gainesville Jaycees and Kevin Blackburn (que_dawg) of Superior!!! :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:
:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

Always wear your raincoat- Safe Q'ing-

Last edited:
Congrats! That fatty sure looks lonely. You need to plan a meat orgy to break it in.

That is because you joined 7 months after the last post :wink: Closing in on 1 year with Colt!

Still can't believe Superior just gave this thing to me!!!

One more round of thanks to Andy Bangs (abangs) of the Gainesville Jaycees and Kevin Blackburn (que_dawg) of Superior!!! :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:
:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

Oh I did see the date. That's why I'm glad you bumped it! :thumb: I can't believe you won it!

Back