Snake River Farms

Mister Bob

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Has anyone done business with Snake River Farms? I asked a couple of questions about their Wagyu briskets through their Online Customer Service form a few days ago, and did not get a reply. I can't find a telephone number on their website.

My questions were:
Do their briskets come in a Cryovac?
Is the kill date (or packing date) available (for wet aging)

I would also appreciate if anyone can help me out with a source for Prime or Wagyu briskets other than Snake River Farms, either online or within 50 miles of Orange County, NY.

Thanks!

Yes and Yes. You get 2 in a box with the date on it. I have a local contact to get them shipped in and it's a bit cheaper.

yeah man, I do business with them all of the time. Call Kim Glineski at 208-338-2632 or email her at glineski@agribeef.com Tell her Jeff from Rub 'em Raw sent you!
You will not be disappointed in their beef

Can't vouch for their customer service, but I can tell you this- they're customers of ours (I work in a tractor & implement store), and of a friend of mine (hay supplier), and they're top-notch- good feed goin' in, and high quality meat as a result. If I was running a pro outfit, they'd be my first choice as a supplier. Good call! :becky:

I can attest to their top quality and great customer service..their products have brought us 2 1st place finishes in brisket in four comps!..I can call on Monday and it's here on Wednesday..Cryoed still frozen and packed really well..Seth and Kim are great reps for their company!

All I get are whole packers..as far as flats I dont really know..really well marbled though.

Thank you all for your comments. I spoke to Kim at Snake River Farms today and after the conversation I ordered a couple of packers through their online ordering system. She told me the briskets usually range in weight between 14 and 17 pounds, which I think is great. She also told me they age their briskets 28 days then flash freeze them and ship overnight. The going price per brisket is $59.00. The shipping to NY is $25.00.

I found a local supplier who gets fresh and it's usually shipped shortly after killing. But 4 weeks is good and you can then age for 2 more after thawing. Just no margin for error. Ask them if they are dry or wet aged. It makes a huge difference.

Thanks for the phone number. I had the same problem with SRF, I e-mailed customer service in the contact link about ordering cases of hamburger patties for a retirement party I catered and they never called, e-mailed or anything. I have enjoyed everything I have tasted from them.

Back