MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Kosmo's Q Injections, Marinades and Rubs

Notices

Kosmo's Q Injections, Marinades and Rubs Kosmo is only made from the finest ingredients. Our injection enhances as well as moisturizes making for a remarkable finished product. Check out what’s new in the competitive world of BBQ

Old 02-14-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
Kosmo's Q
is one Smokin' Farker

Default Introducing Kosmo’s Dirty Bird

We are glad to announce our latest product, Kosmo's Dirty Bird has a nice savory taste with an ever so slight hint of heat that finishes it off. You are going to love it on everything from Chicken to Ribs, Hamburgers, Steaks, Popcorn and even Fries. Kosmo's only uses the finest ingredients for all of our products so rest assure that you will be getting the freshest ingredients with each and every one of our products. Use this along with our Chicken Soak for an explosion of flavor.

You can find all of Kosmo's Great Products at www.KosmosQ.com
Kosmo's Q is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
indianagriller
is one Smokin' Farker

Just bought some dirty bird to try out, hope im the first to buy some...
Old 02-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
Kosmo's Q
is one Smokin' Farker

Order any one of our 2lb bags of Injections or Chicken Soak and get a FREE ½ lb bag of Dirty Bird Rub. Also get a FREE Injector with a 2lb Beef or Pork order, while supplies last.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:50 PM   #4
PatioDaddio
Babbling Farker

I took first place in chicken at a small backyard "meat-n-greet" competition last weekend and I used nothing but Kosmo's Chicken Soak and Dirty Bird rub. I had many folks (certified judges included) tell me that "the flavor was outstanding".

Get it, use it, and thank Koz later!

John
PatioDaddio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:45 AM   #5
John20
Got rid of the matchlight.

Default Kosmo's Q

I ordered some Kosmo's chicken soak and dirty bird rub about a month ago. I love the stuff. The BBQ sauce is awesome also. I'm a Kosmo's Q guy all the way.
John20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #6
Kosmo's Q
is one Smokin' Farker

Glad to hear that John! Thank you for the kind words!