Kingsford on Sale at Home Depot

lilburnjoe

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Home Depot has Kingsford 2x20 lb bags on sale for $7.99. Sale runs thru July 2.

I bought 10 bags, 400 lbs, for $84.69. That's 21 cents a pound !!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I did not know about the home depot deal. Picked up 26 bags at Lowe's. Two 16 .6 pounds for $7.70 or so. Walmart also has the 16.6 pound bags 2 for $6.99. Found that after getting my last batch at Lowe's this morning. Could have saved another $10 or so. Still a much better deal than sam's club.

Was at Home Depot yesterday and picked up 8 packs (16 bags). Went back today to see if they had more and all three pallets are gone.

Still have 10 bags left over from Memorial Day :) I'll hit them up for winter supply over Labor Day

I got 4 bags at HD the other day. Had to go back to return something and pick up a few more bags. All gone! They sold out 10 pallets the 1st day.

Got 4 bags from HD last night, they still had 4 pallets full too.

Ha, I dont use the blue much anymore, but at that price, I will (am)!
Forgot how small them briqs were!

It's funny, I think most people around my area must use gassers, because the charcoal never sells out around here. The wallyworld up the street has been selling the 2 (16.6lb) KFB bag deal for $6.99 for several months, and it's always in stock. The Lowe's up the road still has pallets full of the 2 x 16.6 KFB. When I was in the HD further up the road a few days ago, they had at least 4 pallets full of the 2 x 20lb deal.

Ironically, the only place around me that sells K comp is my local HEB grocery store @ $9.00 a bag.

Around here we never run out of stock, but they certainly buy the crap out of it. They must stock up a LOT OF IT or something. There's always three mostly depleted palettes laying around the store, and then like four or more still pretty much loaded full. No complaints from me though, that's for sure. Picked up six packs yesterday.

I picked up 4 packs totaling $33.63 , Stopped at the grocery store and they had 16# bags for 7.99, My oldest boy Exclaimed " That's a Rip-off". For once I actually agreed with him!

Home Depot has Kingsford 2x20 lb bags on sale for $7.99. Sale runs thru July 2.

I bought 10 bags, 400 lbs, for $84.69. That's 21 cents a pound !!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sale is still going here in Chicago. I only picked up 80lbs because the back of the truck was filled with groceries.

True value had a 40% off coupon that worked great at HD. Charcoal for $4.80 was awesome!!!!! Will not need more for a long time!!

brickie

I was in my homey depot to pick up some other stuff on sunday and grabbed 5 more packs on sale. When I got home and looked at the receipt, they only charged me for 4! WooHoo $6.38 a pack, or 0.16 a pound! Makes up for all the other times they've screwed me on things.

I picked up 80 lbs over the weekend... they had easily 3 double-stacked skids, and one partial on the floor. It was a good deal for sure..

Back