THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smoke-n-my-i's

is Blowin Smoke!
Just scored a 22 1/2" Weber kettle for $30. We actually had an auction going on.... the asking price was $10. I sent and email, and she emailed me back and said I was 3rd and if the others did not want it, she would let me know.... so I offered her $20. She send me an email abt an hour later and said the auction was tied at $20.... so I told her I would go $30 and pick it up this afternoon if it was for sure a 22".... It looks like it might have been used one time. :thumb: :-D So, my second UDS is in line for the making.... going to keep my eyes open for even another one for the cooking grate and a newer lid for my other drum as it has a large dowel for the handle it is so old and a new handle will not fit it... heavy modded lid....

Back