• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

did two of my favorite things today....

deepsouth

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
i brewed for the first time in nearly two years. a belgian-american ipa.... i made a starter yesterday with some wyeast american ale ii yeast and it must have been a bad pack, as it never took off. i had some backup safale us-05 (american ale) dry yeast. i used wyeast belgian strong ale yeast for the belgian.....

27534d16.jpg

ba0368fe.jpg

have to have some tunes while you brew.....

b784c93e.jpg

3eed2b64.jpg

la bomba dogs for lunch cooked on the mini.....

47a51825.jpg

b5f133de.jpg

chilling equipment

c861910e.jpg

28a222ee.jpg

bcd60ee1.jpg

0d936aad.jpg

sanitzation

22daeb88.jpg

e962d88b.jpg

6822df51.jpg

about 4.5 gallons

a824be48.jpg

afbc0093.jpg

fe0f2fff.jpg

ededa929.jpg

f9058bf4.jpg

446bda5b.jpg

18e84979.jpg

ce287cb8.jpg

Perfect!!! Man I gotta try the homebrew thing!!! that is the next frontier!!! Nice job !!!!:thumb:

Very nice ,I have not brewed in a few years as well, its tough to brew with young kids, especially an all grain brew from scratch, although I am starting to tell my oldest who is almost four we are going to make homemade rootbeer soon. Wings looked great, never had bok choy before, gonna have to try it.

Damn Deepsouth!!! I know I liked you for a reason! I love homebrews!!! Haven't done it in YEARS though. At least 4. Been meaning to get back into it... Half the reason I got the propane burner too! I need to order some ingredients! Looks like you had an amazing day! :thumb:

Cheers Brother!

I wanna hang with you!

Yeah me too.......as long as we can avoid politics!!!:laugh:

I've been saying that I am gonna start homebrewing for about 2 years now. Still no closer than I ever was. Except I have about 8 cases of bottles set aside!!!

Never tried the baby bokchoy either. THAT looks real good Jason!:thumb:

Nice! Thanks for posting that. I need to drag my brewing gear out and give it another go.

Back