• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Show your BBQ Area

5783437348_9014401fa1_b.jpg
Looks like your chairs are over the fire pit. That's a great way to keep the company in line.:-D

Love the Pics

I'm new to the group and would like to share my pics of my BBQ area. just getting started with it and already getting great ideas from seeing all the pics of the group. How do I post my pics to share with you all???

When I use the big cooker, it's out here:

3e357122.jpg

When I use the little cookers, I just pull them out by the pool:

195aa812.jpg

I have a 10'x20' slab that used to be a dog run in my backyard that will soon become a bbq area. Thinking about a permanent stone smoker and grill, but we'll see. I've got all winter to plan it out. I've definitely taken some ideas from this thread, it's been very eye opening.

I can't seem to organize my cookers in a way that doesn't make the patio look cluttered so I give up. I don't usually have all of the small cookers out at the same time so that's part of the reason it looks cluttered. The yard is still in need of some landscaping and probably some pavers and I hope to have that project done later this year.

Hmm, two cookers are MIA in this pic but here ya go:

IMG_9520.jpg

Patio cover opens up to allow the smoke out:

IMG_0695.jpg

This thread is so awesome.........and we are all so very blessed to have ANYWHERE to BBQ! God is good!!!!!!! Here's mine:

first_cook1.jpg

Last edited:
Currently on the deck but moving UNDER the deck this spring. I'll be puting up a tin roof and digging out a 12x28 man cave for all the equipment. :clap2:

Last edited:
Deep South, I am very jealous of your views...

Only your views... certainly not the smoker... what was that address again, and can a trailer back up to it??? :mrgreen:

Deep South, that's gorgeous! Questions for you......

1. Is that Smith Lake?
2. Can we PLEASE become great friends, crash at each other's place, fish together, and grow old? (I live on Lake Neely, about an hour east of you). LOL :thumb:

I love to FISH (oops, can I say that on a BBQ forum?).

Of course I love to BBQ - why else would I have a LANG. :heh:

Thanks guys. Yup, BEAUTIFUL Lewis Smith Lake.

In a word Snyper... Yes. But my wife is really going to be jealous. :mrgreen:

Elric, if you can get past the gate and two full grown shepherds you MIGHT have a chance.

I'll take pics, I have digging to do to get enough head room. Some of it will be by hand so it will be slow. I've got to get to work and get all my gear in one place so I can enjoy this summer. Sunrise from the deck. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Back