Lakeland FL Pig Fest, 26-27 Feb, 2007 (KCBS)

Cracker will be there.

Ray
Mike & I will be there Thursday night.
Lets get a beer!

Last edited:
Well, you know I'll be there. I didn't sign up to judge but might give her a call and see if they need anymore people. I even think it's my long weekend so after Thursday Night I'll be free all weekend.

We will be there... I'm trying to find someone to sell Rubs for me there... Last year we were completely overwhelmed (and sold out in 3 hours), and almost didn't get our boxes turned in....

homebbq said:
We will be there... I'm trying to find someone to sell Rubs for me there... Last year we were completely overwhelmed (and sold out in 3 hours), and almost didn't get our boxes turned in....

I'll do what I can to help I can put some at our site I will have Doug with me.
Get with me Sat night at the party if I can do anything to help out.

I appreciate it Jimmy... But the issue really was that they had us in a great spot right up near the stage.. It was the first year they put us up there, and we were slammed from about 12n to 3pm... If you know someone who can spare about 3 hours of their time, let me know... Look forward to seeing you and Doug this weekend....

The Swamp Boys BBQ Team will be there competing and vending our butts off. Party on!

Jimmy and Kevin - I need to purchase 2 bottles of sauce from each of you. Wanna do the exchange at the party?

big daddy Q will be there I guess I will be givin money away again how bout it cracker, DR, & rub. sorry kevin I dont ever have A chance with you, you never seem to have A bad day?:icon_shy

I had plans to be visiting my BIL about 32 mi. from this event and spending some time with you Brothers on Sat. Now it depends on how my son is doing,i may be in Texas instead.

smokincracker said:
I'll do what I can to help I can put some at our site I will have Doug with me.
Get with me Sat night at the party if I can do anything to help out.

Yeah but Doug can only sell one at a time.

drbbq said:
Yeah but Doug can only sell one at a time.

Now, that is cold.
Funny, but cold :lol:

I almost hope I am not judging when I get there.
Too much fun going on!

TIM

I'm hoping to make it over. I haven't signed up to judge...and maybe won't at which time I'll be more than happy to help Kevin. Otherwise, I'll just drink everyone elses beer...I can always field the questions while you guys are working - I need to work on being more outgoing!!

chad said:
- I need to work on being more outgoing!!

YUP--real problem there! :lol:

When I signed up a month or so ago, I was #78 and she said they used 70 last year.
That would be 68 plus Big John and me :redface:

Never can tell how many will be used.

TIM

Well, maybe we ought to just have a little party there. I can envision a good relay going between all the Brethren out there cooking for the big bucks.

Rub u gonna be there Thur night or in the AM Friday?
I think I am gonna stay there on Thursday night.

Back