Does anyone sell drum smokers?

Hey guys, I live in st Louis Missouri and would love to purchase a UDS or BDS whatever you call them, I heard a guy from California who makes them for big mista sells them but I don't know how to get a hold of him or if there is a closer person, any help would be great guys

They sell them at the Kansas City BQ store in Olathe. I saw a fancy black one the other day and I think they were asking $500. For that much money I'd just buy one of the 22.5" WSM. But they do sell them.

They sell them at the Kansas City BQ store in Olathe. I saw a fancy black one the other day and I think they were asking $500. For that much money I'd just buy one of the 22.5" WSM. But they do sell them.

$500 for a UDS :doh:

$500 for a UDS :doh:

Yep. Just check out what they sell BDS's for here

For $500 you are well on your way to a nice 1/4" offset or a 22.5" WSM and OTG. I could see $200 as that is a fair price for materials and labor especially if it came with a "Weber" domed lid.

I've seen them locally on CraigsList...check there if you don't want to build. HOWEVER, I'm about as handy as t!t$ on a bull...and I made one lol. The whole process was extremely rewarding, don't write off building your own Brother :)

I've seen them locally on CraigsList...check there if you don't want to build. HOWEVER, I'm about as handy as t!t$ on a bull...and I made one lol. The whole process was extremely rewarding, don't write off building your own Brother :)

Building one is so simple even a dumb coonazz (like me) can build it.

Back