***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Let's All Smoke Some Fatties!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Let's All Smoke Some Fatties!" Thro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am torn between CD and Peeps on this one. I would probably choose CD's if I could only eat one, but I think Peeps' embodies the fatty ideal a little bit more. I'm gonna have to sleep on it. Maybe one of them will end up in my fridge as a bribe for my vote. :mrgreen:

Thanks Ninja. I try to be non-partial and vote for the best "picture", so sometimes I think that is mine, but a most times it goes to someone else.

Boudin stuffed Cajun style fatty smothered in Gumbo???? Yes please!

Got my vote for sheer creativity.... And because I really really really want some! :hungry:

Great entry, Peeps!

CD got my vote because it was a simply stellar entry and photo and I'm cheering for the cagey vet that finally decided to throw his hat back in the ring!

...though I wish he would have waited until the next one...amirite????? :becky:

Been waiting for an entry that excited me more than the first one submitted. ALMOST happened, but in the end, CD's was still my favorite.

I am torn between three, CD, Peeps, and my own. Sometimes I find it hard to be impartial because I have tasted it. I think I'll need to think on it some more...

So you guys tend to use pic quality as a deciding factor? I really gotta stop using the camera phone. I personally try and look at the food more knowing not everyone has the same equipment an photography exp. Guess I'll have to step up my "presentation"

Nope. I pick what I would most like to eat based on the cook description. The photography is a secondary issue for me, but a beautiful plate is still nice. Remember, enjoying a meal involves all the senses, so visuals do come into play though.

As to plating skills, just ask Landarc to state his opinion on mine...:shock::roll:

So you guys tend to use pic quality as a deciding factor? I really gotta stop using the camera phone. I personally try and look at the food more knowing not everyone has the same equipment an photography exp. Guess I'll have to step up my "presentation"

I do not know how much pic quality enters into it, but a well composed plate of food with a clear, well focused picture gets my attention.

Lots of factors, but basically---"How much do I want to eat that food or cook it myself?"

TIM

Thanks guys for the input. These are fun. When I look at my pics they look lame compared to say Rons or CDs. I look forward to getting better, maybe one day I'll even top my total of one vote (I think I've got one vote in a total of three TDs).

Back