SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

Speaking of killing it, when is this thing officially over? I am still fueling the ICBM's and waiting on launch codes.

Urgent (Secret) Transmission:

Admiral Big!

After examining our remaining munitions, I highly suggest the USS Farkanaught perform a strategic delaying action to let this war proceed until the normal cut off time for a TD (ie. Monday Morning) With this additional time, (including full weekend) we can assure Victory!

The Noobians have put up a much better fight than we all expected. But as the colonel has stated, we have serious land, sea and air bases that can turn the tide.

End of transmission.

Official entry

Wait a second,
You can't fool me. I see what's going on here. The noobians are really the lost boys. I'm thinking there the only ones that can see there food. Hook, Hook, where are you brother? Help is needed quick!

Ok, that was wired. I tried to put this as a quote on fo sizzles entry with blank photos and all it did was list this as an official entry. Makes no sense. We are in bigger trouble here then I thought.

Official Entry...

As posted before, I have been without a kitchen all summer so not much effort was put into photos of food.

That being said, Capt Hook, I mean, Silverfinger is here to lend a partial hand. :laugh:

Seasoned ST Louis ribs. Costco.
Money shot
IMG_3744_zps006bb3d4.jpg

Thread to original cook.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141894

Thanks for looking

Back