Recipes for a Chili Rub?

thirtydaZe

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
The plan is to smoke a chuckie tomorrow, pull it, and dump it into the chili pot for a long simmer and the Husker game.

Any tried and true recipes or ideas for a chili rub to prep the meat with overnight? yes, something with a kick.

Take a can of chipoltes in adobo and run through the food processor with some garlic and comino, the juice of 1 lime and a shot of tequila rub the chuckie and chill over night them smoke it.

Take a can of chipoltes in adobo and run through the food processor with some garlic and comino, the juice of 1 lime and a shot of tequila rub the chuckie and chill over night them smoke it.
That sound really tasty. I'll be giving this a try.

Just the pureed Chipotles and Adobo sauce is good enough for me, i do that on spare ribs every so often:blah:

The plan is to smoke a chuckie tomorrow, pull it, and dump it into the chili pot for a long simmer and the Husker game.

Any tried and true recipes or ideas for a chili rub to prep the meat with overnight? yes, something with a kick.

A long slow smoke with with a bunch of BUCKEYES in the pot should be all right!!!

GO BUCKS!!:razz:

Back