Comp Box Carriers

smknwhlswife

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So I am finally getting started on making some carriers and I have a question for those of you that are interested in them.

For the center flaps - Would you like them to have strings so you tie them Or velcro? Or the option for both?

I will try to have one done and post a picture by Sunday night. It will depend on how much fun I have Sat night bowling for my birthday. LOL! :shock::wink:

Have a Fun Birthday tomorrow Kim.:icon_clown I would vote Velcro running across to be able to secure the several sizes of boxes that are handed to us (8X8 or 9X9).

Velcro sounds good, but I'd rather you have too good of a time tonight, we have plenty of time!

Last year at Sugar Creek they gave them out to all the teams.

I didnt remember that from Sugar Creek last year.... what was it they gave out?

Velcro. Have a great time! Can't wait to see the results.

Happy Birthday Sister Smoker...:p Is there a link somewhere to sign up for your turn-in bags? Left Hand Smoke is interested...:cool:

She is working on bags right now... Got a slow start today, courtsey of a great bash last night :)

I am interested in a turn-in box carrier........what is the price? Cant wait to see a pic of one finished!

Pictures

Here is a picture of the one I finished today. The dowels are not in yet, but otherwise finished. I need to make a few adjustments and then make the "pattern". Let me know what you think!

carrier4.jpg

carrier1.jpg

carrier2.jpg

carrier3.jpg

Looks great and love the pig print. Where does the line form to buy one?

NUTZ

Back