• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Solid Stainless BBQ Vault!

Zenbbqmaster

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
We just finished this beauty and its awaiting pickup. Thought I would share it here. For everyone who is ever tired of touch up paint or refurbishing, we have the solution. :thumb:

BBQ-Vault-Stainless-1b.JPG

BBQ-Vault-Stainless-1c.JPG

BBQ-Vault-Stainless-2b.JPG

BBQ-Vault-Stainless-2d.JPG

BBQ-Vault-Stainless-3b.JPG

BBQ-Vault-Stainless-3d.JPG

More information on it here: http://www.pitmaker.com/product/vin/?vin=23362368

Nothing to do with the paint but...

Having owned both the old and new vault, big shout out to George and crew for switching to the 2 inch ball intake valve.

Using mine daily to vend and it's now set and forget. - Oh and I use mine as a stick burner.

Edited to add - that pit would look better if Victor had not chosen the color of the building which reflects on the pit.

Last edited:
I bet that thing costs more than my last used pickup did..........:twitch:

Nothing to do with the paint but...

Having owned both the old and new vault, big shout out to George and crew for switching to the 2 inch ball intake valve.

Using mine daily to vend and it's now set and forget. - Oh and I use mine as a stick burner.

Edited to add - that pit would look better if Victor had not chosen the color of the building which reflects on the pit.

Ranger are running it with the heat deflector in or out (burning sticks)?

RangerJ, I thought about the building paint being reflected, especially on this cooker, but I actually luv it. I think the green "energy glow" gives life to the photos. I am usually more concerned with the green reflective tinge in our painted trailer and pit photos. At this point, because that color is tingeing so many of our photos, I almost think that is part of our Pitmaker 'aura' though now, if you will.

It's kind of like the Wachowski brothers and the Matrix series. Whenever they shot a scene with the characters in the Matrix they put a green gel over the lens, as kind of an indicator that they were in another realm. It's very subtle, but once you are aware of it, you can't not notice it. Our green 'filter' is not on purpose and not so subtle, but I when I go back and scroll through our photo galleries there is a definite 'aura' to them that I think is recognizable and unmistakable.

Sorry. My inner geek came out there for a minute. ;-)

The brisket and 'que look awesome off of your Vault, Wes. Also, I'll get that pricing to you Monday.

Just curious what grade stainless is that 316?

Solid 304 food grade stainless, inside and out! :) We have custom made 316 stainless pits for use on offshore ship decks, and we have that capability. It is more expensive however...

Thanks for all the great comments guys. I'll keep posting our cool and more unique custom pits on here...

Back