***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Candy" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Candy" Throwdown?

• Total voters

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Candy"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 11/13.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Brimhack[/size]
1445092_Brimhack.jpg

[size=+2]---k---[/size]
1445938_---k---.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1447799_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1448441_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1449662_Gore.jpg

Man should not be looking at these this early in the am..ruins my whole gonna eat well today thingy, I'll take one of each please! But that smore is extra special, two of those at least..:thumb:

Man, those entries look amazing! I can't decide how to vote: most appealing photo, most creative recipe, most effort, or for myself so I don't join the Zero club. :wink: As usual, everyone is a winner.

Did I forget to submit my Red Hot MOINK Balls? Oh dang...

As always you guys do an amazing job and I love the inventiveness of your dishes. After reading all the threads and upon seeing the whole pie that ecode did I was SOLD! so ecode gets my vote.

Thanks to all the contestants. :)

I was surprised to see they weren't entered as well. I assumed Larry made them specifically for the Throwdown, but I guess instead he just made it for that blog thing he's always doing!:rolleyes:

I thought you loved the Throwdowns Larry!
crying-into-tissue.gif

I came here to vote for BBQ Grail, but nothing! Then it was Gore, but, I decided I had to go with the smore.

As always, it is a tough call with all of the quality entry's, finally narrowed it down to two. But the words from the cook thread, "Every bite had a slightly different taste, depending on the candy that composed it", did me in. Yowzer, ecode!

No let down here I voted pie sorry guys but it was calling to me in my sleep had to quiet the voices:icon_blush:

Back