Roc City Ribfest question

Atlasman

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Just making sure here guys. The rib cook off is Saturday the 25th and the KCBS turn ins are Sunday the 26th right??

Only reason I ask is when you download the 2013 cooks packet PDF it lists the KCBS event as taking place on Sunday the 27th???

Surely just a typo but it spooked me because the typo can go both ways. Just making sure the KCBS isn't on Monday.

Yes, the rib cook-off and the world bacon championship is on Saturday and the KCBS comp is on Sunday

Thanks dude........just panicked a little when I saw that date on the schedule.

No prob, we think that Roc City is the best comp in NY, so fun, by the lake so you got beautiful views and the people that put it on treat you so well!

Can't wait.......first time for us.

I still chuckle that her daughter did very well with the burger kids Q and she's also a veggie. This year will be interesting with hot dogs.

I still chuckle that her daughter did very well with the burger kids Q and she's also a veggie. This year will be interesting with hot dogs.

Hot dogs could prove to be a tough category. I'm just glad that Buckner Brothers 2.0 took home the GC last year...did better then the army that weekend!

Back