• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

First cooks on Humphreys BB'cube

Untraceable

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Got my Humphreys BB'cube in last week and had a chance to put it through the paces over the week. Ran a pan of chicken and played with spares. I've got to say this pit is stunning in person! Formerly cooked on a G2 chubby and wsm. Loved the g2 so much, I needed more room as the wsm was being neglected. Was looking at Fatboy's but disappointed in the inability to fit full pans and I wasn't entirely overwhelmed by the fit n finish on my bws. In steps humphreys with some awesome cookers in a reverse flow vertical style.

null_zpsb338eb6d.jpg

null_zps70de45f5.jpg

null_zps6a650c59.jpg

null_zps52715ce2.jpg

null_zps19e8e016.jpg

null_zps35b8a6db.jpg

null_zps5d05921b.jpg

null_zpse8aa1b13.jpg

Running it naturally was a breeze. No guru and my last cook it didn't budge off of 250. Even after opening the doors it rebounded back very fast. By the time I'd be done with whatever I was doing and look over, I'd swear I never opened the door. Fit and finish would be excellent at worst. I put on 10" no flat casters from Northern Tool right away but 2 of the casters decided they didnt want to turn so I removed them and got heavier duty 8" poly casters on instead now. rolls like a dream and I believe still wide enough and tall enough to traverse lawns and trailer ramps

racks are 20.5"x22"
Cook chamber is 20.5"x20.5"x22.5"

Thanks for looking

Thanks guys, food prons is merely secondary in the thread. Just playing around and learning the cooker.

When I switched casters, I had some coin left over and got a weed burner. They rule!

Great looking ribs.......

Humphrey's is a quality smoker.. My only regret is that I didn't buy one sooner...

Your firebox is bigger than my cubed Beast. Thinking about making a new charcoal basket so I can get more in there... Wish I went with the stainless top. That looks great. Other than that its the same as mine, just shorter:)

Back