• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Who's ready for more?

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The forecast fore the weekend is wet, but I should be able to squeeze in a couple of hours to roast on Saturday, but I don't want to do it if no one needs more coffee yet.

I'm thinking about roasting either...

Yemen Mocha Sabri
Aroma: Intensity 8/10 berry fruit, toasted grain; big strawberry, slight tropical fruit and a hint of sweet pipe tobacco on the break
Flavor--complex, rich fruits (hints of strawberry, cherry), with slight malty note. Low end had hints of pipe tobacco and dark chocolate, but sweet and VERY clean. This is a very special coffee.

or

Costa Rica SHB EP Romelia
Flavor - slight floral, semi-sweet chocolate, Brazil nut. Moderate sweetness

The Yemen would be $16/bag due to higher green bean price and the Costa Rica would be at the normal $12.

So, who needs coffee, and do you have a strong preference as to which one?

Requests:
Yemen:
gtr - 2 - Shipped
Fatback Joe - 1 - Shipped
Arlin - 1 - Shipped
Big George - 1 - Shipped
Mr. Byte - 2 - Shipped
deepsouth - 2 - Shipped
BBS - 1 - Shipped
Norm - 2 - Shipped
HB BBQ - 2 - Shipped
Landarc - 1? Gotta look
Deguerre - 1? Gotta look

Total - 16?

Costa Rica:
gtr - 2 - Shipped
Cast Iron Cheif - 1 - Shipped
Big George - 1 - Shipped
Mr. Byte - 2 - Shipped
deepsouth - 1 - Shipped
BBS - 1 - Shipped
Norm - 2 - Shipped
Deguerre - 2

total - 12

Last edited:
whatever you got - count me in as a 2 bagger.

I've had Yemen Mocha and it is fantastic - the kind of coffee when you serve it people stop what they're talking about and say "holy chit, what is this?".

I'll be great with whatever you roast though - no strong preference. :thumb:

I'd like a bag of the Yemeni beans, Ronelle. Thanks, bro!

Arlin

I need to get on board Ron L coffee express. I would take the Costa Rica. Let me know what you need.

I am ready as we are about to finish up the Goroka. I'm good with either one you decide to roast and will take two bags this time around thanks.

So far the weather looks good for tomorrow. I'm definitely going to roast the Yemen, and may also do some of the Costs Rica depending on how much time and energy I have :-D

Two bag me, please, on the Yemen! Actually, go ahead and two bag me again with the Costa Rican.

I'll take two of the Yemen and 2 of the Costa Rican if and when you have it.

people get a little coffee in 'em & things get nutty.

i'll take two yemen and one costa rican.

thanks!

I'll take a Yemen and Costa Rican USPS priority.

Not touching the Tea bag thingy! :mod:

I'd like to get 2 of each if possible. I'll PM you my paypal info when your ready.

The coffee is ready to go and some of you have already paid. i am heading out of town tomorrow afternoon, so if the rest of you can please get the payment done my morning then I can ship everything before I leave.

BTW, I have 3 bags of Yemen and 6 bags of Costa Rica available if anyone else wants in.

I normally let coffee rest for three or four days after roasting to let the flavors develop, but I couldn't resist trying the Yemen this morning. O... M... G... Even after only 16 hours rest the fruit just exploded in the dry aroma. i can wait to see what it is like after the proper rest!

Thanks Ron sent my payment out this morning.

Back