Cabinet smoker build...(reverse flo/insulated)

got14u

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Very little else to do on this one, she will be at powder coat next week. Here you can hear what they sound like when you close one....you can't get that thud without it being built solid. (link below)

You can also see a new change from the old style rope gasket to this new pin gasket. Easier to remove and replace if needed. The owner is having a stainless steel side shelf put on that is what is in one of the pictures. The stoker will be below the SS shelf.....thx for lookin

link of very short video....lol
[ame]http://youtu.be/76ehWtB4NbY[/ame]

if anyone is interested in having one built please contact me, We have another one that we are starting on this week so get in line sooner then later.

Thinking of doing a bandera clone with the cook chamber insulated....any interest in something like that?

Excellent looking build!!!!

Thinking of doing a bandera clone with the cook chamber insulated....any interest in something like that?

I think that would be awesome! I got my cookers, but I'd like seeing that built! Insulate the FB, also, IMO while you are insulating things :becky:

THX!!! I would like to insulate it but I am also thinking of going 5/8 thick or so so you can use the top of the fire box as a warmer...just been knocking around some ideas...would be a break from the norm.
Excellent looking build!!!!

I think that would be awesome! I got my cookers, but I'd like seeing that built! Insulate the FB, also, IMO while you are insulating things :becky:

THX
Nice build!

Last update for this build, besides when it gets back from powder coating. You can see we put duallies on this bad boy, just for kicks more then anything, I luv them. You can also see all the brackets that will hold the stoker and the side shelf/table.

Just south of Casper. Hell we could deliver to Cheyenne for free. Or right to your door step for a nominal fee. Starting on another one as we speak and also working on a smaller version. Maybe more on a budget side of smokers. Not everyone has enough money for a Cadillac build.

well one is off to powder coat, and the skins are broke for the next one!!!!

We are also going for a small mini smoker in the near future and am considering handing one out at the BBQ comp in Worland WY this August.

well one is off to powder coat, and the skins are broke for the next one!!!!

We are also going for a small mini smoker in the near future and am considering handing one out at the BBQ comp in Worland WY this August.
Send the little smoker to Smitty. He'll advertise for you:-D

Back