Refrigerators for trailers

trucky9754

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I am in the process of having a new vending trailer made for me. The interior of the trailer is going to be 6'9" high. I was looking at an Arctic Air refrigerator but the only model I can find is like 83" in height. I've checked and really can't find a commercial refrigerator that would fit inside the trailer height wise. Most would fit until I put the 5" or 6" wheels on it which I would need to satisfy the HD. Any suggestions on a good unit?

I am in the process of having a new vending trailer made for me. The interior of the trailer is going to be 6'9" high. I was looking at an Arctic Air refrigerator but the only model I can find is like 83" in height. I've checked and really can't find a commercial refrigerator that would fit inside the trailer height wise. Most would fit until I put the 5" or 6" wheels on it which I would need to satisfy the HD. Any suggestions on a good unit?
I have an Arctic Air in my van, I went through the same crisis as you are. I did not see too many options shorter than an AA. I almost bought under counter units as a solution. Eqippers.com had the best pricing when I looked 2 years ago. Used equipment retailers want an arm and a leg for under counter units, plus they take up more floor area.

Thanks but I checked with Arctic Air but their new model is different than the one in the past. The new one is over 83 inches tall which is too tall for my trailer. I tried to get their older model but there are none around.

If you are still in planning phase ask the builder what it would cost to get more head room. Raise the roof and increase your comfort. For very little more money you could get 7' or 7'6". I went with 8' and temp at my head dropped significantly.

Back