My Daughter Makes Homemade Meatballs (PRON)

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Well my 11 year old daughter wanted to make dinner on her own. So she gets my wife’s meatball recipe and homemade sauce recipe down and comes out with this. Her mommy did help her out some but all in all she was on her own… Made old dad proud indeed.

IMG_1866-1.jpg

Thanks for looking

Be careful. Once all the boys in the neighbor find out she can cook, you will have to chase 'em off with a shotgun.

delicious... homemade meatballs... lucky dad!

Nicely done! Have you built a MUDS for her yet?

Looking forward to more!:cool: Any MOINK in her future?

Nicely done! Have you built a MUDS for her yet?
She thinks the large egg is hers :roll:

Looking forward to more!:cool: Any MOINK in her future?

Hay not a bad idea... She LOVES them little dudes... I wonder if Larry wouldmake her a Certified MOINK Baller? I wonder if she would be the youngest person to date to get it?

Look like she did a great job! My girls liked to make dinner sometimes, it was the mess after that they had the most trouble with.

Tell her nice work. Ain't it great to have kids that are interested in things you like. My youngest (21) loves doing comps and last year got the oldest (24) involved.

:thumb::thumb: Nice Shiz!!

I've been wanting to smoke meatballs for some spaghetti for a while. Maybe I'll let my daughter do it...

Excellent job by your daughter. It looks outstanding! Tell the brothers and sisters here are impressed.

Back