Vision Kamado $250 @ Sam's Club

My closest Sam's still has it listed at $449, but the Montgomery, IL store (9 miles) and the Naperville, IL store (11 miles) both show it at $249.81 if anyone wants one.

I checked a few more local stores...

Batavia - $449
Montgomery - $249
Naperville - $249
Romeoville - $299
Woodridge - $249
Joliet - $249
Crystal Lake - $249
Hodgkins - $249
Vernon Hills - $299
Tinley Park - $299
Evanston - $299
Gurnee - $249

Thanks for the heads up... picking up tomorrow! Any thoughts on how to explain another grill to my wife? Half price is good, but I may need more ammo!

Any Brethren who can and wish to take advantage of this deal, go pick it up ASAP, really!!! These will sellout immediately, and the word is out. People know these types of equipment just don't really go on sale much. You also want to be able to choose which carton you take, as at the end of season the damaged boxes are left.

I told my brother in law about it so my sister went to store and showed $500, so my b.i.l got online and ordered for $250 online. Wouldn't match online price, you just have to order it online if it shows $250 in your area.

I have been eying those for a while all within a 150 mile radius of me are still normal price and they will not price match another club.

Doesn't look like there are any in stock or even available online near us. I got mine last July at Costco for $399, and even at that price it's a steal.

If you can get one at $250 locally, DO IT!

My club shows $299.00 wonder why that is?

My club shows $299.00 wonder why that is?

The price varies. Some are 299, some at 250. I'm dying right now trying to figure out whether or not I want to drive 2 hours to grab one. I already have a large BGE......really don't need this temptation!

The price varies. Some are 299, some at 250. I'm dying right now trying to figure out whether or not I want to drive 2 hours to grab one. I already have a large BGE......really don't need this temptation!

It's 45 min for me and I have an XL BGE. Just do it so I don't have to feel so bad will ya?

I caved and picked one up, my buddy that was helping me unload it decided he needed one as well. He got lucky and picked up the last one at our store.

:clap2:

Will this be your first ceramic cooker? If so, you're in for a real treat! :thumb:

Back