Brand new Bigmista video! Should I inject brisket?

Cool THx for answering that for me brotha, I figured injecting when serving brisket commercially was a lot of work. I'll see about making it out to Galveston sounds like a great time thx again bigmista :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanx Chris! I hope everyone shares it so we can get the word out on the fundraiser!

Anybody else seen the new video? Texas folks there is something in there for you!

I just watched. Great info!

Personally.....I've not injected my briskets at home. We've done them at comps, but not used phosphates. Great info on that.

Thanks for sharing MISTA!

Keep it up! QUALITY stuff!:clap2::thumb:

Anybody else seen the new video? Texas folks there is something in there for you!

Just saw it...great video....We love Galveston and go down every year at least once. I'm going to talk to the Mrs and see if we can make it down for the event....sounds like a blast and definitely for a good cause!

Im going to be cooking my first brisket this weekend using your Bitchin Beef Rub. What would be a good and simple recipe for an injection to put into the brisket ?

Is this your first time cooking a brisket or just the first time using my rub?

Trim it.
Drizzle it with Worcestershire Sauce.
Apply rub liberally.
Smoke at your preferred temperature until you can touch it and no rub comes off on your finger.
Wrap in foil with a small amount of liquid (I like beef broth, but apple juice works.)
Put it back in the smoker and cook until a probe (thermapen, ice pick, etc.) slides in with no resistance.
Remove from smoker.
Let it rest for 1 hour.
Slice.
Eat.
Rub belly.
Fart.
Go to sleep.
(Order of last three can be changed. Be creative.)

Back